WINDOWS 10 and Bridge Baron - We have been receiving information regarding upgrading to Windows 10 and Bridge Baron where it appears Windows 10 is deleting registry information which contains the activation information. Upgrading to Windows 10 may deactivate any version of Bridge Baron (It also appears this is occurring with other software. There is information online regarding this flaw/bug with Windows 10). To resolve this you can simply re-activate your bridge baron again using your serial number. If you happen to receive a message about activation limit being reached simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your serial number so we can free up an activation for you. Thank you for your understanding.
* Click here to purchase the CD version
* For current Bridge Baron owners click here to purchase the upgrade CD version
Runs on Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8
Mac OS 10.8 and later.
Available in English, Deutsch, Français
UPGRADE POLICY - Effective April 1st 2014 you must own BB22 or newer to receive the upgrade price. *Versions BB21 and older are no longer supported by Great Game Products.
In conjunction with Audrey Grant, Great Game Products and Audrey Grant have won the "ABTA 2014 Software of the Year" for the Daily Bridge Column.
5 Stars in Apple's App Store
Click Here to try the Audrey Grant's Interactive Daily Bridge Column on your computer, or search the App Store on your iPad for "Audrey"
Improve your bridge game with instructional material from the games top teacher. Intermediate and experienced players can enjoy a free preview of the online Daily Bridge Column. New players can view a free interactive introduction to the game of bridge.
- "Thanks for the great product. I have been subscribing for the last two months. I have improved my game a lot! The format makes it easy to learn. Money well spent."
- "This is the best bridge lesson ever! I am subscribing right now and looking so forward to my next lesson. Thanks so much. A must to improve your bridge."
- "VERY logical & understandable explanations to (what I think) are complicated hands. Thanks !!!"
Existing owners - Click Here to order lessons.
For more information Click Here!
How to reach us
Contact Us Form
Open a ticket with us