THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE OR USING ANY SERVICE PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.
1. Privacy Statement. Great Game Products, Inc., a Maryland corporation ("GGP"), operates this Bridgebaron.com web site. GGP regards the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the service that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
3. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Great Game Product will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
4. Referers. A Referer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". This information is used by GGP to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests. You will not be personally identified from this information.
5. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. This information is used by GGP in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
7. Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. Great Game Products advertisers may also have links on this web site. The privacy practices of those advertisers or web sites linked to Great Game Products websites are not covered by this privacy statement and Great Game Products is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to the Great Game Products web site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices and Great Game Products has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any linked sites before signing up with and using them.
8. Security. Information collected by Great Game Products is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our employees are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Great Game Products cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
11262 Georgia Avenue, Floor 2 Silver Spring MD 20902-4646
Contact: Tom Throop - firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:301-299-9005 Facsimile:301-765-8004
Last Update: November 02,2017